About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. The intern will work closely with our design team to assist in the creation of graphics for a variety of mediums, including digital and print. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about graphic design and wants to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Collaborate and support the design team in developing creative design solutions from conception through implementation
- Help with the creation of visual aids and presentations
- Help to maintain a consistent look, feel tone and voice across all external communication pieces.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute to the design process
- Help to maintain the company's design standards and style guide
- Assist in the production and pre-press process
- Collaborate with team members and provide support as needed
- Clean product photos as needed
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for graphic design
- Must have strong design aesthetic and good understanding of typography, photography image manipulation and page layout.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with layout and typography is a plus
- Experience with photography is a plus
- $25/hr - (20-30 hours per week)
- Location: Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
To apply: send an email with with your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.