Ho,ho,ho! Santa is coming to town! Experience the magic of the season with the vibrant reds and luminous white candy-cane swirls in this holiday limited edition.
What makes Land of Dough sustainable?
- Land of Dough is the most eco-friendly dough on the planet. From our natural colors and compostable glitters to our paper packaging, we strive to minimize the environmental impact of our product. Our manufacturing process is designed to leave as small a carbon footprint as possible. Land of Dough is made in the USA right here in our own wind-powered facility using reclaimed landfill gas as a heat source. Each batch is carefully handcrafted with the finest natural ingredients and our signature wood play tools are sourced using sustainable forestry practices.
- What are the ingredients in Land of Dough play dough?
- Though the full list of ingredients is proprietary, having been developed over thousands of hours of experimentation, we are happy to share our commitment to using natural, non-synthetic materials in making our products. An abbreviated list of ingredients includes: All-natural dough and colors, coconut oil, compostable glitters, and calming essential oils. Land of Dough products made prior to March 2022 included almond oil. These products could remain on shelves in all locations sold.
Does Land of Dough have a scent?
- We’ve created a signature scent from a blend of organic chamomile, lemongrass, and lavender essential oils to add a wonderful calming dimension to the play experience.
- What is the play time of Land of Dough products?
- Unopened, Land of Dough products will last over a year. Once opened, you can enjoy more than 2 hours of active play time before you’ll want to rehydrate your dough. To rehydrate, simply wrap dough in a damp paper towel and place it in its container overnight. When not in use, dough can be stored in its container with the lid on in a cool place.