Handmade in Germany by Senger Naturwelt, this cuddly rabbit doubles as a gentle warming pillow. The head and feet are filled with lamb wool and the outer layer is made with organically grown cotton. The tummy features a removable bag filled with cherrystones. The bag can be warmed up in the oven at low temperature (do not microwave) or put it in the freezer to cool special parts of your body.
With a focus on quality workmanship, premium material, sustainable practices and strict safety standards, Senger has become one of our favorite brands and we're sure you will love their products as much as we do!
- Dimensions: Small: 18" x 14.5" x 4.3"
- Dimensions: Large: 31" x 27" x 6.6"
- Care Instructions: Hand-wash only. Air dry.
- Small - features a removable insert filled with cherry stone
- Large - features a removable insert filled with natural spelt
Instructions for use: Unzip and remove the cushion with the cherry seeds. To warm: Put the pouch with cherry seeds in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 160 Fahrenheit (do not microwave). To cool: Put the cushion for 30 minutes in the freezer compartment.
Not suitable for babies under two months!